Smart Bins for Smart City
Sensors for Smart City Waste Management System
Our smartbin sensors make it easy for organizations and municipal corporations to manage timely clearance of garbage bins.
Do not let your garbage bins overflow. Do not let your vehicle fuel be wasted.
Sensor Based Waste Collection Bins is used to identify status of waste bins if it is empty or filled. Real time waste management system by using smart dustbins to check the fill level of dustbins whether the dustbins are full or not, through this system the information of all smart dustbins can be accessed from anywhere and anytime by the concern person.
- It will stop overflowing of dustbins along roadsides and localities as smart bins are managed at real time.
- It also aims at creating a clean as well as green environment.
- By using the route algorithm it will smartly find the shortest route thus it will reduce the number of vehicles used for garbage collection.
- Send optimized routes directly to drivers.
- It will reduce fuel Consumption.
- Less amount of fuel consumed by vehicles thus can save a large amount of money as well.
The main objective of Smart City mission is to promote cities that give a decent quality of life to its citizen, a clean and sustainable environment. The new technologies by can provide visibility on solid waste management, route planning for garbage collection, resource optimization, efficient maintenance, visibility of waste bins etc.
Multipurpose Smart Street Bin describes the scope of work of “Smart Bins” in managing the waste collection system for an entire city. The network of sensors enabled smart bins connected through the cellular network generates a large amount of data, which is further analyzed and visualized at real time to gain insights about the status of waste around the city.